Thursday, June 14, 2007

Life without working...

There is nil income but loads of expenses popping out from my wallet...
Gosh...i can spend my 1 mth savings in about 2-3weeks.
Hehez. It is GSS sales, so i think i went a bit out of control.
I think i got enough stuff from GSS.=>
Actually, a few days ago, i quarrelled with porkchop.
I am so angry tt i walk off from the date. I even skip that meeting with his amyway(network marketing) friends. I did not sms him the whole day, so do he.
Then today he sms me. Well, i think the anger within me did not really simmer down.
Sometimes, i find it hard to talk things to him.
He wants to buy a magnetic bed cover. I told him tt he should buy a new mattress. His house mattress quality is too soft so it is bad for his spine. Then, if he find tt his sleeping is still not tt good then he should buy tt cover.
SO MY POINT IS GET A PROPER MATTRESS FIRST THEN CONSIDER THE MAGNETIC COVER!
Then he seems to be so impatient about it and he plan to buy it on this week.
YOU THINK I LIKE TO BE ANGRY? IT IS NOT MY MONEY....I DUN GIVE A DAMN.
tt time, i dun really feel like talking much so i just keep silent. Then he started telling me tt merchants are viewed as low beings in the past.
Then i feel so angry...i did not look down on network marketing. When did i?
He is really missing the main points, so i walk so fast tt i keep him out of my sight.

Then i go and buy some food(chocz), and go home.

.
.
.
Started to feel so sianz about all the issues.
I am starting to feel like breaking up....but i think tt itis stupid to break out over a stupid magnetic cover. But it is tiring to quarrel over such similar issues.
TIRING!!!!!!
.
.
.
I need time to think...
Actually i am not a good girlfriend
maybe he deserves something better.
He is a really good guy and he is better off with someone else.
Haizzzz...
Such thoughts just descended on me out of sudden.
Haizzzz

No comments: