Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Why is time so slow?

I met porkchop and his friend yesterday. I don't think it is an enjoyable date, because i don't really like his friend. (not towards the hate spectrum)
I find his fren is one who like to talk DDL(da diao li). He is like a philospher chanting out all inspiration words. (-.- hate to say tt but shut up!)
I had slipped from a staircase when going towards a bus-stop. Well, strangely, i dun feel any pain and i dun even give a damn. I continue to eat chocolate...i was holding it when i slipped. I guess my skin is so thick tt i dun give a damn to anything.
My mgmt teacher called me and asked me whether i am interesting to be a relief teacher in MI for mgmt of biz. Why not? I want to try new occupation for new experience. I told my female colleague(the girl who appear bitchy when i first know her...she is much nicer to me now) She did not look happy. Do i give a damn? I like this workplace but i had to pursuit my interest too.
I had to balance interest and responsibility...
My fav officer had left yesterday~ Haizzz...i will miss you, Mr Ng. Sob
I had try some brain test ...quite interesting.
Haizz...i still got some billings to do.
Someone help me....~~~

No comments: