Thursday, June 14, 2007

mmm...inner fats

This is about a date when my mum went to JB.
No restrictions~so i just ask porkchop out to study.
I am starting to learn a lot of japanese language, hopefully i can speak rather well after this end of the year.=>
Then...his sis wanted us to go to Changi to study. So far? I want to go shopping after studying...
Her sis seems so enthu tt i canot turn it down. When i realised tt her sis want him to go to Changi to meet the marketing distributor. I become so Sianz...-.-ZZZ.
When i went to Yishun, i show him a very unhappy look. Then he turn down his sis about the trip to Changi cause he wanted to study only.
Her sis dun ook happy well...
Later i started to realise something abt the reason.(i think i am the hindrance in the later time of the day)
When we finished studying(me and porkchop), her sis want to meet us for dinner.
We went to a jap resturant tt her sis recommend to us. The food is nice...=>
They ordered a set meal but i just ordered a plate of beef.
I dun remember what exactly we had talked abt but...
i asked something like "will you be full?"
then her sis said"you have the cheek to ask someone this q?"
Well...i just eat a plate of beef. -.- i dun wanna burn a pocket in his wallet. He got to pay the bill later. Somemore, he treated me NYDC just now...Haiz.
then porkchop defended me by saying tt i got small appetitite.
Then i kana shot by her tt i got pale because i look too fair. I should put blusher or make up etc.
Porchop just said tt my skin is good so i dun need to put any makeup. Her sis(do put makeup) retorted by saying tt makeup is to act as a shield to the skin~~~ I just sit on the fence.
Enjoying the beef~=> hehez.
She dun really say much things postive about me as far as concern. Maybe i am a person filled with flaws.
Actually, i do find her a nice person. She is very outspoken and confident girl.
Something totally different from her.
I rather hide myself than trying to put myself in the limelight.
But tt does not mean i feel inferior!!!!I feel tt each of us are different...no point pondering and wallow in self-pity.
I am starting to like the way i am. I dun feel 'competitiveness' when i am no longer in sch. I dun need to be stuck in a institution tt always will compare each other. I can be what i am i.
SLACKER, LAZY PIG, CHOCZ GLUTTON ...

one thing tt i am shocked to learn from porkchop is tt his sis dun like me in the first place.(i never know or feel it...) Then she change her view on me when i went to her marketing talk. i dun know why though. one thing tt makes me laugh is tt he told porkchop tt though i look slim but i am full of inner fats. haha. Very true...so now i am hitting gym.
Believe it or not....i think i lose 1 kg liao....tt time i went with xiu mei to gym, i am 46.6kg, then yesterday i am around 45.5kg.
I have tonnes of fats to burn...scary.
I am not trying hit 43kg but i feel tt i really need to burn bad fats and replenish my body with proper nutrients.
Time to take care of my health...!!!
This blog is a few day before i quarrel with porkchop.
I dun write things in sequence...paisei.

No comments: