Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday, April 20

I find that i kind of attracting one type of guys who like to be chicky...and think that i am those Xiao Mei Mei who is good to deceived.

I dun know is it because of my looks or the aura i release lead to this but I HATE SUCH GUYS.
Please don't think i am those girls who will be smitten(i think i spelt this wrongly) by such words for i know tt u are juz using it as a tatics to cheat girls. Arghh!! Go 2 hell

Anyway, today i am going to try to change myself! I realise i have forgotten about the promise i made to myself 3 mths ago on wanting to change myself.

From now on, i need to think carefully...with 3 months, i think tt is absolutely more than enough.

I have to start working soon~ =D

I hope i can get to see him soon...no matter what happen.

1 comment:

RiKo said...

who is the he?
hehe