Monday, August 13, 2007

so long...yet so short.

I have been workying and idling for about half a year after my A level examinations. Yet, i still feel that the half a year is so short, when i have to go to school the next week.
I am still working because the temp guy who was supposed to cover me, left earlier than me.(idoit M.Y)
My heart soften, when i saw my senior manager cried. There is 3 peopl(includin the senior a.c) in finance section(excluding finance manager). They worked together for 7 years! Wow...1 of them had left, the other went to give birth. Now, my senoir a.c got to handle many things since, me and the new perm staff is still inexperienced.
Haiz...
Anyway, i finally got a wedge shoes! I bought 2 wedges...yes! Now i wanna buy a sandal.(papa promised to buy me one).
Yesterday, papa and i meet up. We studied awhile, and he had to cut his hair. We went to Millennia walk, and i went to candy empire to stock up choz. I have just finished 1st pack of chocz. When the lady helped him to cuy his hair, he realised tt he has quite a nuber of white hair. I had to pluck the white hairs out for him.

I saw one of my ELW friend when i was waiting with papa to cut his hair.
I feel quite tired on monday cause i had too much holidays last week...
I will elaborate on the 'holidays' when i had the time.
bye Bye~Got to prepare to work now.

No comments: